1. Paul Walker, The Fast and Furious franchise lost its biggest star, Paul Walker, in a car accident. He was driving a Porsche with a friend when it crashed into a lamppost.
2. Bruce Lee, Brandon Lee's famous father, Bruce Lee, died of severe brain swelling. He had just finished filming his last movie, Enter the Dragon.
3. River Phoenix, This very young and talented actor died of a drug overdose at the age of 23. River Phoenix's last movie, Dark Blood, was released posthumously in 2012.
4. Heath Ledger, The Dark Knight's star, Heath Ledger, was in the middle of filming The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus when he died in his New York apartment in January 2008. The cause of death is ruled to be "prescription drug abuse or misuse and combined drug intoxication."
5. Anton Yelchin, Star Trek star Anton Yelchin died a horrific death. He was on his way to a rehearsal when his Grand Cherokee Jeep pinned him into a fence. He died of "blunt traumatic asphyxia."
6. Brandon Lee Bruce Lee's son, Brandon Lee, was only 28 years old when he died on the set of The Crow. In a scene where a gun loaded with dummy bullets was used, the gun still had live primers. Brandon was shot in the abdomen. The wound caused severe bleeding.
7. Marilyn Monroe, The diva Marilyn Monroe died in her home of a prescribed drug overdose on August 5, 1962. She was filming Something's Got to Give, which was released in 2001.
8. Oliver Reed, The great Oliver Reed died on a break during the filming of Gladiator. The cause of death was a heart attack.
9. Philip Seymour Hoffman, Philip was 46 years old when he died of a drug overdose in February 2014. He was sober for 23 years prior to his death. He died during the production of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay.
10. Brittany Murphy, Brittany Murphy may have once been a teenage movie star, but she later became an iconic dramatic actress. She died of pneumonia, mere months after completing her last movie, Something Wicked. The motion picture was released 6 years after Murphy's death.