Merit-Based Scholarships at Trinity University, USA
Trinity University is welcoming applications from eligible and devoted international undergraduate students for the Merit-Based Scholarship offered at the institution. This scholarship is available for all undergraduate students who wish to pursue a degree program at the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Image Credits/Source: StudyGreen
All international applicants are considered for general merit-based scholarships based on the documents submitted with their application for admission. Scholarships have varied from $5,000-$27,000 USD per year, renewable for 4 years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trinity University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at Trinity University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000-$27,000 USD per year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also, Read On: National University Scholarship NNPC/SNEPCo(2020)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
All candidates must possess the following eligibility criteria for the Merit-Based Scholarships at Trinity University, USA
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Trinity University, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting Trinity University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How To Apply
To be considered, you must submit the CSS Profile for International Students or the International Student Financial Aid Application with their application for admission. Applicants who indicate an intention to apply for need-based financial aid will not receive an admissions decision until their application for need-based aid is received.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020